Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Ode to the Ocean



                    Sometimes I think of the time when I first saw you, with soft and beautiful ripples with the color of blue. Sitting next to you,I felt all my worries flying far away from me. After that, whenever I went to you, you always soothed both my mind and body.

                    Oh ocean, how gorgeous you are! The shining sun decorating you, making your face twinkle. You have so many mysteries inside you, having so many different lives inside yourself. You have so many secrets that nobody else but you know. You also contain so many treasures that link the past to the present.
         
                    Oh ocean, how special you are! With so many unique living things inside you! How special you are, being able to go anywhere. You are so wide that nobody know the end, so deep that  nobody has reached the end before.

                    Oh ocean, how thankful you are! Making people's minds full of hope! With a beautiful mind that forgives humans' mistakes... Being the cleaner of our world, being the home for so many lives.

                                                                                               Sincerely, Heewon Kim
                                                                                           

4 comments:

  1. Hi Heewon,

    This is a very good ode. You used descritpive language very well. The language you used was very creative. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    It was great to read your ode to the ocean. I also like seeing the ocean very much. Your writing is very nice and highly descriptive. Keep up your good work~

    -Yongwook, Oh (Writing TA)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 오! 대박이야
    멋지다 희원아

    흥미로운 주제와 논리적이고 간결한 글이 아주 맘에 들어!!!!

    블러그를 잘만들었어^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    I think you wrote a very good ode~!!
    I want to visit the ocean^^ Because it's fun their!!

    ReplyDelete